Doctor's Research Network is a dedicated research center focusing mainly on lower extremity conditions. Our investigators have over 20 years of experience in conducting clinical trials. We have access to a large population of potential study subjects due to our affiliation with multiple medical practices and clinics in our geographic area.
Doctors Research Network is committed to delivering the highest quality of medical care to our patients while also providing research data to our sponsors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This philosophy has created many lasting relationships with both patients and sponsors over the 20+ years that we have been conducting clinical research.
- Number of Studies Conducted: 75
- Number of Active Patients in the Database: 21,865
- Regulatory Submission Turn-Around Time: 5 Business Day(s)
- Average Percent of Total Patients Randomized: 85%
- Average Percent of ‘Completed’ Studies that met Enrollment Goals: 94%
Clinical Research Experience
- Dermatology: Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Venous Stasis Leg Ulcers, Bacterial Infections, Fungal Infections, Onychomycosis, Tinea Pedis, Decubitus Ulcers, Verruca
- Infectious Disease: Wound infections, Post-surgical infections, Cellulitis
- Musculoskeletal: Ankle sprains, Fracture Healing, Infections, Bone density, Bone healing, Post-Operative Pain, Inflammatory Arthritis, Charcot Arthropathy, Osteoarthritis
- Neurology: Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy, Peripheral Neuritis, Entrapment neuropathy, Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Podiatry: Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Venous Stasis Ulcers, Bacterial Infections, Fungal Infections, Post-bunionectomy pain, Osteoarthritis/ Joint Disorders, Onychomycosis, Tinea pedis, Nail Disorders, Ingrown Nails, Gout
- Wound Care: Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Venous Stasis Leg Ulcers, Decubitus Ulcers
- Endocrine: Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetic Wounds, Gout
Doctors Research Network has worked with the following sponsors and CRO's
Advanced Tissue Sciences
American college of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Baptist Health Systems
BioDelivery Sciences International
Bristol Myers Squibb
Coda Therapeutics, Inc.
Electrochemical Oxygen Concepts, Inc.
Human Genome Sciences
Johnson & Johnson
Research Pharma Services
Smith & Nephew/Advanced Tissue Sciences
World Wide Clinical Trials